Sunday 6 January 2013

Product Review - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Moisture Mask

Product Review - The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink -In Moisture Mask




Now for me this is my first ever body shop product brought (Shock!!!) I have never really been one for looking after my skin in my teens which i know is really really bad but since i hit 20 i really started to acknowledge that my skin is with me forever so making sure that it gets the right moisture and to drink plenty of water then my skin will be feeling refreshed and looking healthy. 

I went to Professional Beauty last year and i went to this dermologic stand which took a picture of your face and highlighted all the areas that is dry or oily etc. and in my consultation i was told that i should invest in a vitamin cream. So i came across this little treasure that i can honestly say has made a HUGE difference to the skin on my face in the last month. 

This vitamin moisture mask is great for enhancing the elasticity on your face and also amazing and highly recommended to moisture dry skin and refresh. You will be glowing. You can either take a small bit of it and use it as a everyday moisturiser either day or night or apply abit more leave it on for 5-10 minutes and rinse it off with water and your skin looks so hydrated.



It is suitable for all skin types and is an intensive moisture replenishment and antioxidant protection. 

Body Shop - Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask - £12.00 

4 comments:

  1. I have quite a few products from the body shop but I have yet to try anything from their Vitamin E line. The mask looks like it would be perfect! Does it feel greasy once you've taken it off though?
    I would love to follow your blog whenever you put the gadget up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No the wonderful thing about it is that its a really light moisture base depending on how much you do put on so a little does go along way :)

    Yes i have now put the gadget on haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this! I love the bodyshop's vitamin e range! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx