Monday 18 February 2013

Decisions decisions.....

From a very early we got asked what do you want to do when your older? and from then on you may have changed your mind or stuck to your decision. When i got asked the question my reply was a hairdresser. I used to love going to my local hairdresser and watch her style and change peoples hair it kept me amused. As we get older we then take on more responsibility and the decisions get more serious.  I used to plan everything and at what age i wanted to achieve it. Hardwork always pays off in the end. 

Ive now vowed this year to be more spontaneous and out of my comfort zone experiencing things i wouldnt normally do and also being more ambitious. My dream now is to have my own business using my spa skills from uni. I want to be my own boss and make my own money. 

Around this time last year i was completely lost i had to make my biggest decision carry on being in a job i hated with a passion or take the plunge with uni? i decided to go for uni and its the best decision ive ever made. 

What im trying to say is that you should always follow your dreams. Do something your passionate about and love :) even taking a leap of faith may pay off. This little post may seem abit of a ramble but i just feel as though its my way of actually being proud of myself for choosing the right decision.

 

 "youve got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams you die". 

What are your dreams? :)

 

12 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are pleased with your decision to go to university! Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely :) best decision ever!! xx

      Delete
  2. aw thats great that choosing uni worked out well for you and i love how you want to start your own business.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) i want my own business and work hard at it!! xx

      Delete
  3. Great post, Its so hard to know what to do. I was in the same position a while ago. I hope you do have your own business you would be amazing at it :D

    Faye xxxxx

    http://fayebeaman.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment made my day lovely :) you are so sweet!! hopefully il be successful with my own business but i have a year to plan or so till i graduate from uni!! xx

      Delete
    2. Positive and happy thoughts for you, you deserve it :D <3 xxxxx

      Delete
  4. I can't wait to go to uni! I hope to become a graphic designer, that is my plan hehe so I hope it pulls through, just a lot of hard work first xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will do amazing lovely you are so talented!! uni is the best thing ever but you have to put so much work into it :) xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sending your Link to me on Twitter :-)
    Very happy to follow you, would be really cool if you can follow back :-P
    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always day dream, hope all your dreams come true :)
    I've got a giveaway and would love if you could enter! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish you good luck with all your dreams. People with your vision always succeed. ♥
    I am having a giveaway on my blog. Do check it out. :) x

    thefemininecrusade.com

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx