Wednesday 27 March 2013

High end buy: Lancome Hypnose Mascara....

Hi lovelies hope you are all doing okay :) sorry for the lack of posts recently i feel as though i havent blogged much with having so much on with uni lately. Roll on the summer!! Anyways ive been saving this review on this beauty for a few weeks as i really wanted to test it out and see what sets it apart if it does from the high street mascara. If any of you are my regular readers then you would know by know im a mascaraholic and to my lovely new readers i have a whole collection of mascaras way too many. I brought this little beauty as i fancied treating myself. 
 
Lancome is a brand ive always wanted to try but never ventured to it. Id love to try out the skincare and other bits they have :) This mascara is called HYPNOSE and its priced at £22. Yes its abit of a hefty price tag for a mascara. But is it worth it?
 


 
 
The packaging is a pretty silver and just gleams of luxury from my perspective. Its a lovely sized mascara with the company labelled in gold. The black and gold colour of the mascara really work again to give a very expensive feel.
 

 
 
The wand is a good size with small fine bristles that really work to get inbetween every single lash. What i really like about this mascara is that it gives a very natural lash look. Just the right volume and length for an everyday look. Even adding an extra coat can give it a more dramatic feel but its not too over the top. I found the mascara totally smudge proof and didnt budge throughout the day whatsoever which sometimes i find a few mascaras to leave abit of a panda look throughout the day. 

Now is it worth the price tag?... if you are after a luxury feel and a good quality mascara and application that will last you long enough then i would highly recommend. 
 
What sets it apart from the high street is the obvious packaging of the mascara and the high quality application. No smudge and a good wand applicator thats simple yet effective on the lashes. 
 
(Lashes both with mascara)
 

 
 
 Have you tried lancome products before? what would you recommend? :)
 
 

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the LancĂ´me mascaras, they are fantastic and use them on all my brides fort heir wedding day, kate Middleton wore this on her wedding day!
    B-e-a-u-t-y-t-u-t-o-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow i didnt know that!! she look gorgeous on her wedding day!! xx

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing, I sometimes find highstreet mascara brushes dont hold to much mascara, if that makes sense this look like it hold alot!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely mascara :) its nice to have abit of high end for once!! xx

      Delete
  3. oh my goodness birdy your lashes look amazing! I thought benefit's Theyre Real was a tad too much but i was sold on it - i agree that sometimes paying a little more for a mascara is beneficial :) LOVE the packaging! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks me little beauty :) got to have gorge lashes :P xxx

      Delete
  4. this looks really good on your lashes :) my favourite mascara is urban decays supercurl :)
    Poppy | far away

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried this mascara before, came with a magazine. It's amazing! I want to get a full version x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the full version really good :) xx

      Delete
  6. I think my sister uses this mascara, it looks very nice especially with curled eyelashes.

    I've been using Maybelline Falsies but made the mistake of buying the waterproof version - impossible to get off! xx

    nicolaheartsthis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a lovely mascara :) and the falsies is a lovely one too!! love volume lashes!! xx

      Delete
  7. I love this mascara, I used to have a sample size but for some reason never replaced it once it was gone - think I may need to now! I absolutely love the Lancome Juicey Tubes so I would recommend them if you're looking to try another product.

    Ash :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oob thanks beaut il try and look out for them :) xx

      Delete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx