Sunday 17 March 2013

NOTD...

 Another gorgeous colour of nails on today :) Following on from my other recent NOTD. Its the Maybelline Colour Show By Colorama in Coral Craze. Its a beautiful colour shade and has quickly become my favourite colour that im obsessed with. It just makes me in the mood for summer and is perfect for brightening up outfits too with a splash of this on our nails. 
Superdrug £2.99 (There was a deal on buy one get one half price)
Are you loving the colour coral too for spring/summer?

9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely colour! I love coral polishes they make me think of summer even when it's raining! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous colour. It's on the right side of orange. What is the lasting power on the polish?
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its well over a week so i think its quite good for a varnish really :) xx

      Delete
  3. what a beautiful shade, perfect for summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this colour!
    love this shade in lipsticks too!
    luckfashion.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coral on nails, especially for spring & summer!
    Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love corals for Spring this is lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx