Thursday 30 May 2013

NOTD: China Glaze polish

 
 
 
 
 My first time purchasing a nail polish from China Glaze and i brought it in the shade 'something sweet' which is a pretty pink pastel colour. I love that its a really fun and girly colour!! I was amazed at how big the bottles of varnish actually are which i think is fab :) i brought mine from ebay for about £4 which i think is a good price if you shop around abit!!
 
Have you tried any nail varnish from China Glaze? any fave colours?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous girly pink! I love Chine Glaze polishes!


    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour! x
    http://claire-couture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I haven't tried these but £4 is such a brilliant price :)
    I love that shade.. new follower! xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx