Monday 24 June 2013

Elf Haul |

Hi Lovelies, today is another small haul from the brand Elf. When i saw the sales on their website i just had to have a cheeky splurge. Ive never brought a huge amount from Elf and i think that its a brand that i never hear alot about. Anyway the items i brought....












(Swatch - Natural Nymph Mineral Lipstick) £2.50

First item i brought was the Mineral Lipstick in the sade 'Natural Nymph' which is a gorgeous nude shade. I love the colour pay off and i think it suits me abit more when i have abit of colour to my face. I think its such a good shade to have as if you are going for a more dramatic look on the eyes you can just apply this to the lips for a more natural lip colour. Its quite hydrating which i really like and i love that it doesnt have any parabens or nasties too!!







(Swatch: Butter Pecan ) £1.00

This gorgeous eyeshadow duo shadow cream just had to be mine. I dont tendto wear alot of cream eyeshadows but ive started to really get into them and i find i tend to like them more on a night out.  I brought the shade 'Butter Pecan' which the lighter shade is a more nude shade and the darker shade is a bronze shade. I really like that its long wearing and no creases as i tend to find alot of cream shadows crease easily but this one doesnt at all!!





(Swatch left to right: wheat, mocha) £0.45 each!!

These two eyeshadows are my favourite from this purchase. First of all in the sale they were 45p each!! secondly the pigmentation is so good!! I actually didnt realise when i brought them that they need to be potted for a palette so that is my next thing to do!! Wheat is a pretty gold shade with a slight shimmer and Mocha is a deep bronze with slight shimmer. Both have high pigmentation formula which is easy to see from the swatches. Im looking forward to creating a pretty bronzed smokey eye.


(Swatch: Brightening eyeliner - coffee) £1.00

Last of all is this brightening eyeliner in the shade 'coffee'. I have never owned a brown shade of eyeliner ever i have always been so trusty with a good old black eyeliner. I thought this would really compliment the eyes with the two eyeshadows shown above and would be more natural on the waterline. Its a lovely rich brown that will warm the eyes up too!!

Have you shopped on elf lately? any bargains?




1 comment:

  1. Ooh the lipstick sounds and looks really good. I’m in need of a new beauty spree, might have to go to boots and look out for it! Xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx