Thursday 27 June 2013

SOS Haircare Treatment - Goldwell Dual Senses Scalp 60Second Treatment |

Just lately my hair has been really dry on my scalp and somewhat irritated too. I have been using my beloved Redken range for so long and even that is just making my scalp even more sore. So i have been using Oilatum Shampoo twice a week which has been really soothing and gentle but i was still left with dry patches on my scalp. I have been searching for a good month something to clear and help my hair as i cant even bare to get my roots re done as im worried that my scalp will be irritated further. I came across on Feelunique the Goldwell Dual Senses Scalp 60 Second Treatment for Sensitive Scalps. 


This treatments aims to calm the scalp and soothe it completely and is ideal for all hair types. Its applied to shampooed hair for 60 second before rinsing out and conditioning after. It helps to regenerate the scalp and leaving your locks more healthy. Its also free from colourants and fragrances. 
To be honest trying this out i was sceptical as i have been trying other treatments to help my scalp and nothing had done wonders or miracles. I applied this to my hair after shampooing massaging my scalp and the ends of my hair. When i was washing the product out i could feel how soft my hair was and completely detangled. It was like that feeling when you have your hair washed at the hairdressers and your hair feels so silky and soft . It felt like that. My hair felt like its best. I then blow dried my hair and again my hair was shiny and soft but also my scalp and dryness was no where to be seen. This was my impression after the first use WOW. I have continued to use this twice a week concentrating on my scalp and my hair is very nearly back to its best. I love the silky soft feeling and my hair looks so healthy and i feel so much more happier about the way my hair and how it looks. Now i think im brave to get my dreaded roots re done again yayyyy!!
Have you got any wonder hair products?

4 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! definitely need to get my mitts on some
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works really well and leaves your hair so glossy!! :) x

      Delete
  2. glad you found something that works! ill have to let my friend know about this she has a very sensitive scalp too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that is nice to let your friend know ive seen a huge difference using it :) x

      Delete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx