Thursday 18 July 2013

Ebay Lust List |

Ebay Lust List



Shorts | Bag | Shoes | Necklace
 Ebay is a well known online website and some people love it or hate it!! I on the other hand love it and ive never had any problems in the years ive been buying. You can find some really good hidden gems and unique pieces so i thought i would share with you a few things ive seen that have caught my eye. 

The Denim shorts are just a staple item for summer and is so versatile to either dress up or down. I love wearing denim shorts with a cami top of some sort and some cute wedges or sandals. Especially now this weather is here to stay abit longer i want to get out my milk bottle legs!!

This clutch bag i think is so pretty and different. On a night out im abit like mary poppins and want to take everything with me (what a drama!! ) this is a well sized bag with plenty of room for those party essentials. 

The white sandals are so up my street and add abit of girlyness to an outfit. I love the flower detail and that it has a low wedge too. Putting this with denim shorts or a maxi dress and a bright colour on the toes will look so cute. 

The necklace is a pricey one at £35 but its a glass pendant and i love wearing statement necklaces with a basic top it really brings an outfit to life . 

Do you buy ebay? any items you have brought that were a bargain? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx