Wednesday 24 July 2013

Review : Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish Meli Melon |

One of my all time favourite things to do is paint my nails. Now i wish i had an artistic flair and be able to create some cute nail art. Believe me ive tried and failed. I love to paint my nails when im not working in the spa and alternate the colour depending on my mood. Yes i am that girl that doesnt paint nail colours going on season. 
I love the glossy finish on nails and im not a matte nail girl. So when i saw the Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polish it just had to be mine. First of all the colour ' melon' is the perfect summer colour. Its a lovely rosey peachy colour and looks great with a tan :) 
The formula is amazing with a gel consistancy and a glossy shine it creates a lovely neat and groomed nails. The size of the brush is really thick which means with two strokes to one nail its quick and fast for application. Speaking of fast the actual drying time is very quick which is a huge plus. Following on with two coats and your nails will look divine. The only downside to this polish is the packaging as its quite hard to store with the actual top of the polish so big. 

I would love to see this range in more neutral colours for all year round. 

Would you buy this range of polishes? :)


5 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing these up recently, especially the colour you have shared! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't tried these yet! I love the colour of this one :)! X

    takingkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh looks so nice I was eyeing this polish up the other day!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx