Sunday 14 July 2013

Review: Clarins Lotus Face Oil & Nude ProGenius Oil |







Facial oils have always been a little daunting to me. I have never known why they are needed and if you have oily skin why put oil on your skin. Does it make it worse? After reading alot about the benefits of facial oils and why they give the skin that much need boost of moisture i set out to try two sample sized oils, One from Clarins and one from Nude. 

The Clarins Lotus facial oil is ideal for oily/combination skin.Its contains 100% pure plant extracts. Packed with Rosewood, Geranium and Lotus extracts it aims to purify and tighten pores and refines the skin texture.On first impressions i thought that this oil would make my skin worse and it isnt what i thought it ten times better! It doesnt leave the skin feeling greasy and ive found that its created wonders for my skin. Tightening my pores and leaving my skin plump and soft in the morning. From using this i have also noticed it helps to shift blemishes that bit faster and after using this for a couple of weeks ive noticed the difference in my skin with not using it after one night. I spend a couple of minutes massaging this into my skin and i really like what i see from the results. I think i will be buying the full size and i reckon it will last a long time too. 

Now Nude is a brand i really want to try out from. Ive read so many good things about the products and really am eager to get my hands on a few things. The Nude ProGenius Oil is aimed at all skin types and is rich in omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 which provides a good balance for the skin. I find this oil effortlessly sinks in the skin after massaging it in after a couple of minutes.I find this oil really wakens my skin so use this on a night when my skin looks abit dull and in the morning my skin is alot more glowing. I have also been noticing a very slight improvement in my blemish scars so maybe using this for longer it may help to shift them abit. 

Overall i am really loving using facial oils. I find that it gives your skin that extra boost of moisture to the skin and is a ideal step in your skincare routine that gives you that glow to your skin in the morning. 

Have you used facial oils? any you really like?




8 comments:

  1. Oooh wow that Clarins facial oil sounds seriously AMAZING xxx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good at decongesting your skin too!! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I've been hearing loads of really good things about face oils recently - may have to give one a go!

    Isabella x

    http://love-and-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive seen really good results in using oils so i think its worth it!! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great review! Need to get hold of that NUDE oil!

    Simmi x

    www.madeinmarylebone.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the clarins santal oil and I love it!! If you're going to get it definitely go to escentual.com, they have huge discounts on all of clarins stuff :) X

    www.takingkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you for that il have a look at the website :) xx

      Delete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx