Thursday 4 July 2013

Review: Ren Aha Concentrate |






Okay so before i begin this review let me just take a moment to say that this is my first ever REN product WOW!! Its taken me a rather long time to take the plunge but im a total convert now. 

About the product - 'A concentrate formulated to resurface the skin and renew the complexion giving a radiant, youthful glow. A complex of Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric and Citric acids promotes skin-cell turnover leaving skin looking revitalised, brighter, smoother and more healthy' This product contains AHAs which are found in fruit or milk which work to exfolate your skin. They can help to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tones. Just to note make sure you use SPF to protect your skin when using AHAs.

My opinion: This product is a chemical exfoliator and i find that they have a much better result on the skin. Apparently this is like Liquid Gold but a less harsher effect which i really like. I have been using this for a good few weeks and love the results. It comes with a pipetter applicator with a slight fruity smell. I tend to use this every few days then give my skin a break from it. From first use the results were amazing. My skin felt so soft and my complexion was brighter and smoother with a little hint of a glow. I have been using it on its own after my cleanser as i feel it gives my skin better results. I love this product so much and my skin really likes it. If you are looking for that glow factor and more radiance in your skin then i would suggest this gem. 


Have you tried many Ren Products?

2 comments:

  1. I'm yet to buy a REN product yet & I see them everywhere!
    This product seems a good little buy ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try some REN products ive only ever had good results with them :) x

      Delete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx