Friday 26 July 2013

Review: Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi Cleansing Oil |






 Being a skincare lover/obsesser means that any chance of trying out new skincare then i will jump at it. The main reason why i love skincare so much is how much of a difference using the right products for you skin can make. Lately alot of my purchases have been skincare products and with all of these products they have helped me gain more confidence in my skin in such a short period of time. I was recently contacted by SHU UEMURA to try out the new addition to the cleanser aisle which is the Anti/Oxi skin refining cleansing oil*

Research has shown that harmful pollutants can elevate stress which then results in dull/lack lustre skin. People who live in cities with alot of pollution are more likely to have signs of stress in the appearance of the skin and this is where this cleansing oil comes to the rescue. Alot of the times you may not even notice that your skin is starting to becoming dull, if you are like me then i am always conscious on what is going on with my skin. 

This cleansing oil is beautiful and actually is the first one ive ever used. The thought of putting an oil onto my already oily face did sort of put me of for a couple of days but after i got over the initial first reaction phase it became more and more enjoyable. The slight fragrance of blended oils gives a much needed relaxing experience when massaging into the skin. Ive found it to be a lovely therapuetic time on a night and has infact made me sleep better. It removes makefup effortlessly and i feel that its giving my skin a thorough cleanse too. My pores are less noticeable from using this after first use and my skin has a slight glow to it. My skin looks so much more healthier and alot more refined too. 

If you are after trying a cleansing oil or are wanting a more 'glow' to your skin then i would highly recommend this product. Really interested to try more from the brand as the quality from this cleansing oil has been nothing but luxurious :)

Have you tried Shu uemura before? 




4 comments:

  1. This sounds perfect for the hot weather with being so purifying! I have tried their regular all round cleansing oil (can't remember the name!) in a sample and loved it. Their eyelash curlers are also a daily staple :)! X

    takingkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im yet to try the eyelash curlers! eeekkk. Its a lovely oil :) xx

      Delete
  2. I really need to check this out! I recently purchased MAC cleanse off oil, but I'm not really a fan! Great review xox

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx