Sunday 28 July 2013

Review: Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser Cocoa Radiant |



With having this heatwave in the UK in the last month which has been amazing getting some rays in the garden or as i like to call them 'garden days' moisturising just hasnt been at the top of my list. Im normally fairly good with moisturising not every day but at least the bare minimum of once a week. Seen as i tried the Nivea in shower moisturiser and have really enjoyed that i thought i would give this ago - The Vaseline Spray and Go Body Moisturiser - this appeals to my laziness and has been a god send in the heat when im not wanting that horrible sticky feeling. 

As the product contains cocoa butter its very hydrating for the skin and leaves it feel ever so soft and supple. I love the spray nozzle applicator which is a no fuss way of applying it so easily too. Spraying this product onto my skin is heaven feels so light on the skin and the drying time is less then 2 minutes (and i timed this to be exact for you all)!! If you arent a fan of cocoa butter when its quite heavy then i wouldnt go for it but i do really like the scent. I think this would be perfect for travelling on holiday as its so lightweight and easy to store too. 

The only downside is not knowing when the product is going to run out with it being in a can form. But it does have an advantage of being really easy to apply. For right now this does the right job for me and i think in the winter i do need something that is alot richer and creamier. 

Would you try this product? Its perfect for the summer months!!

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser Cocoa Radiant - £4.99




8 comments:

  1. i saw these in the magazines, sounds perfect for a lazy person like me!

    Shana x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Must try it ;)
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really lazy when it comes to moisturising my body, so this sounds like a great solution. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) this is such a great product for when you have lazy days!! xx

      Delete
  4. I didnt even now this existed. Great little number, will have to purchase one x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fab and such a bargain at the price too!! xx

      Delete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx