1. These cute moomin pjs have taken me back to when i was little. I used to LOVE this programme alot. Primark you have done well!! :) £7 for the set.
2. Anything pug related and i want it. This picture just makes me laugh everytime i look at it. Dont judge im easily pleased ....
3. The leopard print shorts from topshop have been my little sale find for a bargain of £5. They are so comfy and can be styled for day or night easily. You know me i love anything leopard print ;)
4. With the lovely hot weather in the garden i have been picking at the strawberries growing in our garden like crazy. Love strawberries they are one of my favourite fruits.
5. This cat ring i saw on ebay and i thought it wa so unique and different. Im a huge cat lover and this ring is just perfect. I only like silver jewellery as i dont think gold suits me.
6. I have been trying out this mini sample of the Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask and i absolutely love the results. Its unlike other clay masks that ive tried as its not drying on the skin whatsoever. It feels very luxurious and the benefits of my skin lasted a good few days after. Yay for good skin days.
7. These brown aldo shoes are perfect. Im waiting untill my birthday to wear them. Cant wait :)
8. My cat is so cute and its been lovely having garden days and him rolling around on the grass. Hes a timid little guy. This is his grumpy i dont want a photo taken kind of face >>>
What things have you been loving lately? :)