Thursday, 8 August 2013

Review: Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser |



Hi lovelies :) hope you are all doing well! Im here today with another skincare review which has blown my mind with how amazing and understated this product is. 

First of all i love drugstore brands just as much as i like my little luxuries and sometimes i do admit i overlook the cheaper store special own brands as i never think they would be as good as something that is advertised and well known. Ive read a couple of reviews on this product so i thought i would take the plunge and give it a try. 

The Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser is a dreamy rich creamy cleanser that is high in antioxidants and vitamin e. It helps to remove the daily grime of makeup whilst provide a slight exfoliation. This is aimed at normal to dry skin. The price of this is £4.00 for a 200ml bottle which is such a good bargain price and will last a while. 

Onto my thoughts - as i said above i completely misregarded this product into not thinking it would do much for my skin but infact its a hero product. It nourriches dry skin and gives  a thorough clean to the skin leaving you feeling soft and silky on the face. Massaging it onto dry skin its a thick consistency and has a lovely sort of holiday smell which i really like. After massaging rinse with a flannel and then pat dry. Simple as that. 

I absolutely love everything about this product curing dry skin and giving a smooth complexion ready to start the day. I tend to use this on days where ive applied a heavy product that has made me really dry on the face and i think this will be perfect in the winter morning as its not too heavy. As far as removing makeup i think it does a pretty good job and ive tried both ways using this for taking my makeup off and using other makeup solutions. 

I find that its given my skin that much needed boost in moisturisation whilst keeping it hydrated all day too. Its a bargain at the price and is wonderful to use all year round. If you deal with dry skin then i think this is something you should consider having a try at. 

Have you tried the Superdrug Vitamin E Range before?

Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser


8 comments:

  1. I love this, you should try the brightening version of it, I did a review of it and it's SO gorgeous, smells lovely too, more fruity than this one :)
    xxx

    The Beauty Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks for that il take a peek :P xx

      Delete
  2. Hey! Love this post :) I'm your newest follower! I've just started a new beauty blog and it would mean the world to me if you could check it out and let me know what you think.

    Thanks so much!
    Daisy Dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great, next time I'm in Superdrug I'll make sure to pick one up :) x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a tube of this waiting to be opened :D
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx