Saturday 10 August 2013

Review: Trilogy Rosehip Oil |





Over the past couple of months i have been trialing the Trilogy Rosehip Oil. Battling from blemish scars are the bane of my life and even though i have been very restrained into not picking at my skin (ewwww) i have noticed that scarring is still an ongoing issue for me. I have been searching for awhile to find something that at least reduces scarring without having to double layer concealer on. I did try out another product from a unheard brand for a good month or so and it was a complete waste of my time!! so i really hoped in buying this product from a good well known brand i would notice at least a bit of a difference. 

Trilogy is a well known New Zealand Brand that has natural and organic in mind with the products. They stand for no animal testing and only provide the purest ingredients to help your skin. Taking into consideration for the environment and using products that only give the maximum effect to the skin without damaging the environment. Rosehip oil is believed to be highly effective in helping to banish stretch marks, scars and helping dehydrated skin.

The Trilogy Rosehip Oil has a minimum of 80% fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6) and fatty acid (Omega 9). Its a fairly lightweight oil that is massaged into the skin with 2/3 drops. I would say that even though its a lightweight oil it can look to appear abit oily on the skin so i would avoid using this before makeup and opt in using it on a night time or on make up free days. I have been using it every morning and sometimes night for the past 2 months and have noticed my scars on my chin almost gone and the side of my temples are really starting to fade. If you are after  a product that fades scars quickly then this isnt the product for you. The scars have to be fairly new in order to see the results in fading even though i have been putting it on old scars a very slight change has been noticed. 

I would really recommend this product if you are battling with blemish scars and want something that is really going to do good for your skin not only for your skins but also blackheads and dehydration. Its an added product that also helps to give the skin a vital boost. 

Trilogy Rosehip Oil - £16.50


Have you tried Trilogy products before?

 

6 comments:

  1. I suffer from blemishes, so may have to give this a try! Great post!
    :)

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've being meaning to try this as I've heard some lovely things about it recently :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this before, but its sounds great from your review. I'm always on the look out for new products to try. Bring on pay day! Ha x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks lovely :) its an amazing product but needs a little persistance :P xx

      Delete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx