Thursday 14 November 2013

Review: Iconemesis Iphone Pug Phone Case |



I love nothing more then changing my phone cases and after another cute one to top the previous one. Ive mentioned a number of times on my blog that i am a big animal lover and so when i was sent a phone case by iconemesis* and asked to choose one i knew it had to be pug related.

The design of the pug pattern is by a talented woman named Gemma Correl who is a freelance illustrator and exhibited all over the world. This being said Iconemesis brings all illustations together and displaying them on phone cases with which you can carry cute designs wherever you go.There are so many designs which you can check out here. You really are spoilt with choice as the designs are amazing.

I have never been so excited about a phone case before but i think from the illustration you can see why as im all about pugs and its just so me. The phone case is plastic and is really sturdy which by accident i have dropped my phone several times and the case has protected it so well. I would really recommend you to have a look at the website if you are after some adorable designs for your phone!!

Do you like this pug design?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx