Thursday 12 December 2013

Log Cabin Weekend Away |







This post is long over due but i had some laptop issues and it just kept getting further delayed. Me and my boyfriend decided to have a mini weekend away at the end of october for a couple of nights in our home from home log cabin. We call it our second home as we have been going for over 3 years now and its just perfect. 

The log cabin itself is based in Worstershire, Kidderminster to be exact and its basically in the middle of nowhere. That sounds rather boring but in fact its heaven. Having one log cabin next door and actually in the countryside is somewhat perfect to us. We have been at every season and being near nature and quietness is bliss. 

The log cabin itself is called 'Bluebell Lodge'. Its a cabin for 2 people and consists of a open planned kitchen/living room. A cosey sofa, tv& dvd player and a small fire. The kitchen is fully fitted with everything you need like an oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher. 

The bedroom consists of a king size bed, a wardrobe and a set of drawers/mirror. Next door to the bedroom is the large sized bathroom which has a spa jacuzzi bath and a shower that has massaging jets. Also a new addition is an outside hot tub which is just simply amazing and so refreshing.

Near by to the log cabin is West Midlands Safari Park which is a lovely zoo packed with lots of things to do and explore the animals. A nearby town is about 20 minutes away.

This is perfect if you want to just get away from literally everything and just been in the countryside. A nearby forest is so pretty to have a little walk around. Everytime i come and stay here it feels like home and i always feel so relaxed after being here. This is my ideal cosy weekend and you have the freedom to make it your own. Sometimes we will just cudle u and watch dvds for most of the day, half a way, go in the hot tub for abit. Go the local pub for some food at the bottom of the road. 

Have you stayed in a log cabin before?

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - this sounds so lovely! I've never stayed in a log cabin before but have always wanted to and your post has made it appeal to me even more. I'm glad that you had such a nice time, I'm all for quiet, relaxing getaways :) The cabin looks so nice and cosy, and wow the hot tub must have been amazing! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! That bath looked so cool and I can imagine it would be heavenly just to get away from literally everything for a weekend! I wouldnt want to leave haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this literally looks amazing, I wanna live there haha!
    Looks like a fab idea for my bf's 21st in February xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww wow it looks AMAZING! I've saved it into my favourites for the next time we're looking to go away :)

    Helen x

    http://treasureeverymoment01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love & read every comment :) and will reply back as soon as i can so make sure you check back!!. If you would like a quicker response then tweet me (@LovexBeauty91) or send me an email. Would love to hear from you. Lots of Love Emily xx